Couples Therapy For All Kinds of Relationships
...tailored for you and your partner/s...
We offer couples psychotherapy & mediation services to people across the sexuality spectrum confronting a wide range of circumstances in New York State.
We all struggle to repair after feeling unseen, unheard, and misunderstood in relationship.
- Struggling with communication?
- Constantly Fighting?
- Have life stressors that impact the relationship?
- Feeling that one of you is making more effort than the other?
- Having little to no sex?
- Struggling with broken trust?
- Feeling yourselves growing apart?
- Needing guidance in your non-monogamous relationship?
- Undecided about whether to continue your relationship?
At Creative Now Therapy we believe that all this is normal, relationships are hard. We also believe that this is also truly potent place of growth to start deepening more into your relationship.
Get Started Now
We blend Somatic, Creative, Gottman Method Techniques, Emotionally Focused Therapy, proven effective couples therapy modalities, to provide a safe space to explore relational, sexual, and life challenges.
Beyond talking, we help couples connect back to their passion and reorient to their differences. We’ll uncover the patterns, habits, beliefs, & blocks which contribute to stress & interfere with your satisfaction.
We help restore the aliveness of your relationship by connecting to the wisdom of the present moment and helping you better navigate and even enjoy the cycles of rupture and repair.
Some Important Therapy Details:>
- We start with a free 15-20 minute phone consultation call to determine if we might be a fit.
- Sessions are 45-75 minutes in length and offered remotely via our telehealth platform.
- Our session rate's range from $150-300 depending on the duration of the session and our sliding scale availablity.
- Traditional Talk psychotherapy, Art therapy, and Somatic interventions are also offered and can be combined to suit you and your partners needs and communication styles.
- Cancellation Policy: The time we book is set aside for you. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance or the full session fee is charged.
- Venmo or PayPal are accepted. You can add your credit card to Venmo or Paypal if you need to pay that way.
- Please email Lavender with any questions at: email@example.com or go to the contact page, here, and submit your inquiry there.
Get Started Now